In Indian culture we consider “Gyan Daan” (Gift Of Knowledge) as the Best Possible Gift To Anybody
At Navidisha Trust we run free sessions for kids
- week-end classes for teaching language (HINDI, GUJARATI and ENGLISH )
- Daily one hour evening for self-reading (story books, self-help books)
- Week-end session (Aanapan meditation, learning thru toys, story-telling, coloring and activities)
You can support in this noble cause by :
- Gift your/your child’s usable TEXT-BOOKS (Hindi, Gujarati, English)
- Gift Story-books
- Gift Educational toys
- Gift Activity-books and material
- Donate amount towards Gyan-Daan activity
- Volunteer for the cause and spread the awareness
- If you stay near Dhanajay, Shymal Charrasta you can gift your time and Volunteer as teacher or support staff
Saturday & Sunday
9 Shilp Row House,
Behind Dhananjay Towers,
Near Radio Mirchi, Shymal Charrasta,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. PIN 380015
We at NaviDisha feel proud to share the pogress
- Year 2019 – 2021 – Children attending our Sanskar-Class every Weekend and come to play with toys from toy-library
- Year 2022 – Children now look forward to READ Story-books and educational books.
Yes, we are not yet reached there, but we are sure to continue this journey because of the excellent support being extended by neighbors, friends and family.
Many Thanks to Family, Friends & Residents of SHILP-ROW house for extending their support for this initiative.
For NaviDisha Trust we are running Crowd-Sourcing FUND-RAISER Campaign.
Please support us by donating to our Fund-Raisers
Navi Disha is an effort towards providing a proper direction to efforts being put for growth and individual self and family development.
We educate and support events for Home/Terrace Garden and Composting.
We encourage and believe in Organically growing our flowers, fruits, vegetables and other food items.
We conduct sessions on How we can do composting at home and support the cause of minimizing land-fill.
We like to exchange information and ideas for Home/Terrace Gardens.
Please feel free to contact us via our website Navidisha.org