In Indian culture we consider “Gyan Daan” (Gift Of Knowledge) as the Best Possible Gift To Anybody
At Navidisha Trust we run free sessions for kids
- week-end classes for teaching language (HINDI, GUJARATI and ENGLISH )
- Daily one hour evening for self-reading (story books, self-help books)
- Week-end session (Aanapan meditation, learning thru toys, story-telling, coloring and activities)
You can support in this noble cause by :
- Gift your/your child’s usable TEXT-BOOKS (Hindi, Gujarati, English)
- Gift Story-books
- Gift Educational toys
- Gift Activity-books and material
- Donate amount towards Gyan-Daan activity
- Volunteer for the cause and spread the awareness
- If you stay near Dhanajay, Shymal Charrasta you can gift your time and Volunteer as teacher or support staff
We at NaviDisha feel proud to share the pogress
- Year 2019 – 2021 – Children attending our Sanskar-Class every Weekend and come to play with toys from toy-library
- Year 2022 – Children now look forward to READ Story-books and educational books.
Yes, we are not yet reached there, but we are sure to continue this journey because of the excellent support being extended by neighbors, friends and family.
Many Thanks to Family, Friends & Residents of SHILP-ROW house for extending their support for this initiative.
When we have it we do not value it.
When we loose it, we spend money to get it.
PREVENTION is better than CURE.
Also MEDICINE cannot guarantee you HEALTH.
Living life with understanding of various factors which affect us and our health is basic and most important need of human being. This need is often neglected and not met.
Understand the meaning of COMPLETE HEALTH and how we can achieve it.
Mental Health, Emotional Health, Physical Health, Spiritual Health – understand how they are interlinked and integrated.
We share steps and path to achieve complete health in natural way.
Feel free to reach out to us via our website navidisha.org
Today many relate success with “Financial stability”.
However the scope definition of SUCCESS is much beyond “Financial Stability”
Success is highly a personal journey.
Want to know more about how to be “Samajh Se Success”, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact@contactnavidishaorg
you can also reach us by filling our contact-form at our website navidisha.org
May you have a pleasant live-journey full of success and understanding.
May GEETA-SAAR be the guiding light of your life journey.
Geeta Saar is the gist of the main teachings of Lord Krishna. It contains the crux of the Holy Gita.
The entire Gita is in the form of questions and answers. Arjun asks questions and Lord Krishna gives the answers. Lord Krishna has not given a sermon in Gita, rather he has given answers of the questions, which Arjun had asked. Thus, Bhagwad Gita is not teaching,but it gives solution of our life’s problem. any problem’s solution is given in Bhagwad Gita
The Bhagavad Gita teaches us how to live happily in this world. It can be understood and followed by people of any faith. The Gita is a source of power and wisdom. The core of Bhagwat Geeta’s teaching is ‘Satya & Karma” – TRUTH and KARMA
One must not simply read or hear the same but must live the message or teaching of the Shreemad Bhagwad GEETA in daily life and incorporate it in our way of living and BEING.
- Do your Karma and don’t keep attachment to fruits of your work. Your joy lies in DOING the KARMA. As per law of Universe at appropriate time the reward is definitely going to come.
- As you sow, so shall you reap.
- Do everything ( Good deeds) and don’t get bogged down by criticism
There are three paths and they are interlinked, so it doesn’t matter which one you decide to walk upon, if your practice is in right direction you will definitely reach required destination.
#LawofUniverse #JaiShreeKrishna #OneThatis #OneThatisNot #NatiNati #NotThisNotThat
It’s all connected, interlinked. That which seems individual or separate is illusionary.
It’s all happening by itself and as per law of nature and karma.
Do feel free to contact us via our website NaviDisha.org
First step and major ASK of PARENTING is to “Become a CHILD”.
Let us walk this Journey together. 🙂
In case you or any of your friends or relatives are currently facing any parenting issues do feel free to connect with us for support and guidance. You can reach us via our website navidisha.org and use contact-us page to share your parenting issues. We will be happy to reach out to you to discuss possible ways in dealing and handling your specific issue.
We also conduct online parenting-workshops and seminars. If interested you can request to join such a workshop/seminar. We would be happy to share with you Online-meeting request for any such events.
All the very BEST and looking forward to hear from you.